Mountain pose is also known as Palm Tree Pose or Tadasana (ताडासन) in Sanskrit as in the final stage, the Yoga pose looks like as palm tree so the name is. This is also known as heavenly stretch pose as one stretches oneself towards the heaven.
Benefits of Mountain Pose – Tadasana:
- Increase height: Palm tree pose is one of the best Yoga poses to increase height of the growing children. Since it gives maximum stretch to the body from toes to fingers thus helpful for those who desire to increase his/her height.
- Good for nerves: Since, it gives optimum stretching to the nerves and muscles thus helpful in functioning of various system of the body.
- Treat sciatica: It is good for sciatic patients if perform under the guidance of an expert.
- Enhance concentration: It is good to improve balance and concentration as well as increase alertness.
- Strengthen lower legs: The Asana strengthens the toes, ankles, knees, abdomen, buttocks and the lower part of the legs.
- Weight Loss: It is helpful in shedding extra fat from the different parts of the body.
- Relieve back pain: It is effective in treating backache.
- Hips mobility: It provides strength and mobility to the feet, legs and hips.
- Art of standing: By practicing the yoga pose regularly, one will learn the correct way of standing.
- Reduce flat feet: It helps you to reduce flat feet.
- It also strengthens legs, knees, ankles, buttocks, lower abdomen, shoulders and neck. It also good in improving your posture.
- Strengthens thighs, knees, and ankles
- Increases awareness
- Steadies breathing
- Increases strength, power, and mobility in the feet, legs, and hips
- Firms abdomen and buttocks
- Relieves sciatica
- Reduces flat feet
- Develops strength and flexibility simultaneously, especially in the spine
- Relieves tension, aches, and pains throughout the body
- Improves blood circulation
- Encourages healthy digestion and elimination
- Leaves you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated
- Expels dullness and depression
- Harmonizes the body and mind
- Increases energy and enthusiasm
Post Views: 36,597